-
Re: Are You Excited?
Yes, wait...for what?
Apr 1, 2009 -
Re: Struck Sightless- prologue
Thank You for all of the great reviews! I love how you mentioned that the story was a little too descriptive, because that is Seacus's talent. It turns out that ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)
Are there any left? I want one! :? :shock:
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: A Fickle Afternoon
Overall it was a good poem! You did a great job rhyming throughout the piece. I have no idea how you did it ( rhyming words seem to avoid me) ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: First page of Sensing Wild
Just a this the edited version? If it is I have already done my part. :D
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?
Oops, sorry. :)
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Am I the only one on YWS when i have homework?
Do you have undone homework waiting in the depths of your backpack?
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Well howdy there
Hello, I'm imapoemperson, but since that is long to write you can call me Poem. I hope you enjoy YWS! PM me if you have any questions. ~Poem :D
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Dancer
I agree with Erica; it seems as if this poem could be a short story. Of course that is what narrative poetry is all about. Although i have a feeling ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!
Thanks :D
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Guess my name and win a cookie*!
I'm rather similar to you it's quite strange (in a good sense). Same here! Excpt i play piano. I try to avoid popularity too! :lol:
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: A Memoir
I loved it! I agree with all positive things stated above! Also to prove how good it was look at how many reviews you got! I think that everyone had ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: To keep a friend
I have never read anything like it. :D I feel the same way, with all of my friends. I like how you cleverly added the rhyming words; it doesn't seem ...
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Perfection of Life
There is not much to say, besides me praising it. Your rhythm was perfect, the rhyming didn't seem forced. Ext. Keep up the good work! :D
Mar 28, 2009 -
Re: Cut Off
Thanks for explaining that to me. I can see it clearly now! *peanutgallery breaks into a verse of I Can See Clearly Now* I'm with PG007, but i think you ...
Mar 28, 2009
