User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling to light

    I probably should have explained that this is something that is based on my book.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't go after my heart

    *sorry for my pitiful review* I only have three words to say... I loved it! :D

    Apr 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Picture Perfection

    Thanks! you do poetry right?

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    Villanelle you say? Perfect, my favorite! Of course i have never attempted to write one... anyway. I am Poem, and i shall be your reviewer this evening. :lol: In villanelles ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Lyric poetry thanks! :D

    Apr 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Thanks! :D

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling to light

    I know that i spelt 'day' wrong Falling to light Darker than dae, Brighter than night, He’s falling into that cold light. Without that warm illusion, Slipped over his eyes, ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Maximum Ride: Blind

    Did you write that poem/ song? It reminds me of something written by Lifehouse.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Caurien, Mountains, and a Dragon...

    How did you color the mountain one?

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: New Generation

    I liked the idea a lot, but i think you could do a bit more with it. It might be just me, (because you know my awesome sense of rhythm ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Is this not love?

    *same here*

    Apr 2, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    Here is the first one Free They tell me that I’m different, That’s OK with me, Because different, Is all I want to be. They whisper, and they stare, But ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2009

    I'm so in!

    Apr 2, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    I am so excited! It took me forever to find this forum, but I found it. :lol:

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    Has anyone else, minus those who created a thread in the NaPoWriMo forum? Where is the forum?

    Apr 1, 2009


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia