User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    Name: Amaranth (Ama or anything but Amy) Age: 16 Gender: Female Parent: Hestia Personality: is kind and patient. She is not afraid to speak her opinion, but she is very ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The First Quarter Quell

    I'm going to keep Andrew. :) Name: Andrew Mays Nickname: Andy Age: 17 District: Eight Appearance: Longish brown hair, and a warming smile. Andrew can blend into almost any crowd, ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Giver by Lowis Lowry, Epilogue

    We had to write another chapter of The Giver by Louis Lowry in my English class. The first sentence is actually the last sentence of the book. But perhaps it ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Evadyne part 2

    Hey there, I really Like this. It flows well, and drew me in. It's up to you if you want to continue it. It could work well as a short ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lights, Camera, Stop

    I really liked the description that you had here, and the rhythm worked really well. Your title drew me in, great job! I’m sure that I’ll adapt. Is the only ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Finding the Music

    Wow. I loved this piece. You description was beautiful, and the situation was highly realistic. The whole peice flowed together well. I felt like I was there in the room ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Hey there, Is this the end of your story? Personally, I think that this would be an awesome ending, but there are a lot of things that you could do ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP If I remember. :)

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To Touch (1)

    THis is a lot like a story that I am writing currently. :) I think that you should keep going with it. It will be hard not to have much ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Failings

    I thought that this was wonderful. I liked how you started and ended all of the stanzas with the same line. That made the last stanza stand out, so great ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: she

    Wow. I really liked this. I felt like you let the reader get to know the characters. Plus the end had some great imagery. The idea of a blackened sun ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    I really enjoyed this! I thought that it was written well, but have you thought of splitting it up into different stanzas? It might make it flow easier. I think ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Voted. :)

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 1

    Uh, just to let you know, their mother, Rhea, didn't choose who ruled. Zeus just ruled, because he was the one to kill Kronos, their father. Also, their powers aren't ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Who is This

    This is really good! That extra line on the nose is bugging me though, would it be better without it? Anyway, great job! Poem

    Dec 24, 2009


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain