User avatar

imapoemperson

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    Dont even try to understand it, i know how awful it is. Stumps in a lake, I run my fingers, Along the sand, Of this long forgotten land. The water ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    Peter~ To tame a piano 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and, a steady chant, an interminable rant. A B C D E F G, My fingers fly, Up ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Stormy Reviews~

    Title: Verboten a tribute to Helmuth Hubener Genre: Narrative poetry Link: Thank you! The poem might seem a bit long, but I think it goes by fast.

    Apr 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    I really need some reviews on this...thanks! :D

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Verboten ~ a tribute to Helmuth Hübener

    verboten=forbidden You marched our soldiers, Out to war. And my brother Followed suit Back he came, Verboten items In arms. A radio stood Amongst the mix, That shone Like bright ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    forgot to post the poem for yesterday so here are both p.s. i know they are awful Kite Don’t put all of your weight onto the torn kite-string. Loosen your ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Whole new thread, we should have somepne lock this one.

    Apr 7, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    computer wouldn't let me post it yesterday :x My tongue, As sharp as a snakes, Lets loose, Words, Not meant to, Break. Words, Strewn bitter, With haste.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    I say we start over.

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strike

    About a girl in my book who controls weather. ( A five minute poem) Lightning flourishes across the sky, I ignore the accusing eyes, Asking why. They want to know, ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    Sing and dance, Sing and dance, All across the room, We can even tidy up, If you bring a broom. Laugh and play, Laugh and play, You go have some ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    I get it! :idea:

    Apr 4, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    please excuse the awfulness of my poem, but i was falling asleep in my seat. So tired Eyes close As I drift Off to sleep, I wonder of the dreams ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    I swear that i wrote it... i just forgot to post it. Words flitter Through my ears Some bitter, Sharp as shears. Others kind, That follow me Throughout my Years.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Love Song

    When i clicked on the link i was dreading some cheesy love song. I couldn't have been more wrong! Your rhyming was perfect, never too repetitive. Your rhythm was on ...

    Apr 3, 2009


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus