User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Lily I rush through the doors into the large room. Looking at my watch I see that I am very late, so I take a moment to listen to what ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drenched in Depression

    I really liked it, but at first I thought that the hood of the jacket was the hair.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    Name: Lilly Springs Gender: Female Age: 14 Power: Past ( she can hear what happened in her head. The farther back in time it is the harder it is for ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    It has the characters listed above. :wink:

    Apr 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    I say we skip it!

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    * I posted her profile in the discussion thread.* Rain ~ Avox I see Levi walking towards the district 11 train, and I push past the many other Avoxs to ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    Name: Rain Wings gender:Female Age: 13 Occupation: Avox/rebel Appearance: Long brown hair, shortish, and she has dark brown eyes that seem to look into your soul. Personality: quiet for the ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games DT

    I will create Rian's twin sister as an Avox too, just give me until shcool is over. :wink:

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Rian ~ district 12 "Any volunteers?" The woman on the stage asks. Silence is the only response. " OK then, boys next," She reaches her hand into the other glass ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *I asked to have a tribute, and I can have one as long as he is a boy* Name: Rian Wings ( pronounced Ryan) Gender: Male Age: 13 occupation: Tribute ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I shall try my hardest! Wait...I am at the zoo! Sorry guys, I might not make it.

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June; Wow! What did you do all day? :wink: I am telling on June for setting the record for telling on people! 225 people! (including Nate)

    Apr 15, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Poem's poems

    Sorry that I haven't been posting, but I write them at midnight. By then I am not able to post them, so here are mine for the past few days. ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being sarcastic!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 2

    Great job! Can't wait for the rest! OK, in the first paragraph you repeat 'library' a lot. The same thing happens a bit later on with 'shelves'. There are some ...

    Apr 11, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus