User avatar

imapoemperson

  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I cannot believe that you are only fourteen!

    May 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows in the Sunlight

    I's are capitalized, because they are a proper noun.

    May 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ~The Inevitable Thought~

    Great poem! I just have a few things to say. :arrow: But then come this thought: Comes would work better...I think. :arrow: Though we all know about it, To me ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows in the Sunlight

    I really loved this poem! I couldn't find that much wrong with it. Although, there are some I's that need to be capitalized. Other than that I cannot find anything. ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I get to announce that I'm new!

    Hiya there, I'm Poem! It is a good thing that you chase a short user name, because mine is super long to write whenever I introduce myself. What is your ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    *sorry; I was at someones house this weekend, and I couldn't post.* Lilly~ We walk back into the room. " I think we should do a quick glance over of ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: my arm

    Great poem! Although, I would add some punctuation, and capitalize the first letter in each line.

    May 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Masquerade DT

    Is it ok that I didn't add Lilly at the ball? She isn't really that high in the social class anyway.

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    "Avelle, Madeline...you are?" I hear the man call from behind me. Perfect, I hope they know something about the dead boy. I turn around to see the newcomers dressed in ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    I wrote this a while ago, but I kept forgetting to post it. Faith Faith builds strong homes, Strong families, strong friends. When a souls last song is sung, Faith ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Too Long Hidden

    Hiya! Poem at your service, how can I help you today. A review...that is simple enough, will this suffice? You know not what you are to me, Not a friend ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harriet

    Oh, Harriet Why did you go? Why did you have to, Leave us so? You were my favorite, I loved you the best, The one who stood out, Among the ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Black Masquerade DT

    Where should I come in? I got a little bit behind.

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    I walk over to the two in the corner, Maddie and Tristan if I heard correctly. "Sorry, but I seemed to overhear you recent conversation."Their faces pale." Don't worry, I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~The Black Masquerade~

    * Can someone bring me in please?*

    Apr 25, 2009


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy