-
Re: Blue Oceans (1 of 2)
Wow, I really liked this! It was a lot darker than most of your work, but it felt more personal and deep. It gave me shivers at the end. It ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: The Curb DT
Do you still need a character who steals things?
Jun 12, 2011 -
Re: At Cambridge.
Hey there :) I really liked this poem. It's simple tone fits it perfectly, and I like how it feels almost like a letter. There was only one small error ...
Jun 12, 2011 -
Re: Frogskin
i'm not afraid of frogskin- my childhood hands clasped more cold, sticky-toed frogs than my adolescent fingers brushed the minds of boys. i would listen for hours hoping the wind ...
Jun 12, 2011 -
Re: What Do You Admire?
I really liked the beginning of this poem, but I think that it faded a bit at the end. The first line really drew me in, and I wanted to ...
Jun 11, 2011 -
Re: Why Friend Fell
Hey there, I really liked this poem. I think that it's my favorite of yours so far, at least out of the ones that I've seen. It flowed really nicely, ...
Jun 11, 2011 -
Re: The Lakeside Pact
Hey there :) I liked this, and I think that you should continue it. The storyline seems origional and interesting. There are just a few things that you could work ...
Apr 23, 2011 -
Re: Mark Your Calendars: July 11th is Radio Day
Hooray for Indie Rock! xD
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: The Perkins Family
Hey there, Poem here. Okay, I just read the whole thing, and it's a little bit like a huge info dump. Obviously, these are all interesting people and they all ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Auschwitz: Work Makes You Free
This is an essay I did for school. I know it needs a lot of work. I appreciate all reviews. :) Auschwitz: Work Makes You Free In 1940, the small ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: An Attempt at Insanity- Poem's NaPo Thread
Lets see if I can get farther than last year!XD Critiques are much appreciated. April 1st, Untitled Silence fills the empty cracks of lives lived in solitude. Hidden under rocks ...
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: inspire me
Hey there, I'm Poem. Welcome to YWS! :) I liked this poem, but it was rather short. Maybe you could try adding some length to it, perhaps an example of ...
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Villain Clichés to Avoid
I just realized that I don't have villain. 0.o
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Giver Epilogue
Hello, I liked this! I have to say that my first line is my favourite, (The first line that was written by you). The only thing that struck me as ...
Feb 26, 2010 -
Re: Camp Half-Blood
Hey, I think Dara and Ama could be good friends if you want. Ama, Daughter of Hestia~ I look up from my book, and listen to the quiet noises of ...
Feb 26, 2010
