User avatar

imaginemymind

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Heather would probably go sight seeing ! What would your character do if they found themselves trapped in a car in the middle of a lake for instance ?

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name finding tips

    I honestly only want to recommend one name. As I was reading your description of your character it just popped into my head. Adrianna ( or Adriana) it means dark ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Fantasy have restrictions?

    It is not restircited. Fantasy is endless, in the way that you can express your inner mind's creatures or the world that you would love to live in (: . ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: POV troubles

    I recommend splitting the novel into parts. Start the first sectioin of the novel with the portagonist and as the story advances you can introduce the characters in other sections. ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First time photography

    These were all taken at the city's public library. I hope you guys like them :) . Please give me your advise on how I can improve or even just ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Personally, I really found Tuesdays with Morrie BORING! I began to read it because 1.) it was on this list my english teacher gave the class and 2.) my friend ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    1. I'd definitely suggest ANYTHING by Jodi Picoult. Right now I'm reading A Change of Heart, and it's absolutley GREAT! 2. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah, 3. Memoirs of a ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Garage :P

    OHHHHHH MYYYYY!!!! :) HAYLEY!WILLIAMS! I'm a HUGE! fan of PARAMORE .... BEST BAND EVER!!!(well in my opinion) Very nice graphics in the pic .... lol you did her justice :) ...

    Jun 8, 2010


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality