User avatar

imaginemymind

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever with me

    I COMPLETELY agree that the last two lines do not belong... Thanks for the review. I apreciate it and I also like it when poems have like a dark feel ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mary Ann

    Well I guess in a way you can say she is .. not literally. This is more about a dying friendship than anything else. The narrator feels that Mary Ann ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is cancer

    O.K ...I'm going to be honest ..I'm not that great at reviewing.. Butt anywho ... I absolutely LOVE (no pun intended) this piece . I found it to flow very ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Wow ... wasn't expecting someone to review the piece so quickly.. THANKSSS!! :) ... I really aprreciate your comments Your AWESOME -XOXO imaginemymind

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    They have stolen you from me, Taken away my happiness. Now everything I see Is pure dullness. My heart lacks that extra beat, My stomache the butterflies. All I can ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mary Ann

    Hello Mary Ann? Hello Mary Ann are you with me? I didn't think so... Mary Ann I need to tell you something, I need to tell you that you'll always ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Evil Within (prologue and chapter one)

    O.K .. one word! amazing! ...i really like this. And for someone who doesn't have alot of experience writing your doing a fantastic job!!! seriously.! i love your use of ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: { Nonexistence }

    Very nice .... I'm impressed to say the least. I did find your structure very interesting. I could definitely see someone reading this aloud to me with powerful emotions in ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Colors

    Beautiful poem. Its very nice and i find it is written some what well. Just one thing, though , i find its kind of hard to read. It could just ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Garage :P

    OHHHHHH MYYYYY!!!! :) HAYLEY!WILLIAMS! I'm a HUGE! fan of PARAMORE .... BEST BAND EVER!!!(well in my opinion) Very nice graphics in the pic .... lol you did her justice :) ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Angel of the dark

    WHOA!!! Totally loved! that. It's very deep. Definitely MY KIND OF POETRY :). Just one thing ... even though it's poetry, it still needs punctuation. It helps the reader know ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What Else Is There To Say About Hitler?

    I think this is a perfect description of Adolf Hitler. In my english class right now we're reading Anne Frank and about the Holocaust, so this defintiely describes the man ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forever with me

    When the lights go out And I'm stranded alone I'll think of you to comfort my fear And drive away my anxiety. My hands will search for you So you ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Long Live

    Long live our beautiful friendships With their laughs and miseries. The pains we now treasure Will forever be living. Remember the times we laughed, The times cried, And the times ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken Silence Chapter 2

    Really good chapter .. I was really suprised when jeremy spoke .. lol even though it was a little . Keep on writing . (Sorry for the very very very ...

    May 21, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost