User avatar

imaginemymind

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mike Fyler revised Ch. 4 and Ch. 5

    Hey Alwaysbeininspired95, I'm just going to tell you my general critique on both your chapters.I'll leave the nitpicks for later. Chapter 4: I really liked this because it gives you ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Marley (Revised)

    Hey ultraviolet, I really enjoyed reading your short story. It captured the feelings of sorrow and pain the girl was having because of her sister's death. I liked how you ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [6]

    Hey PinkShearwater , Here to review. I've been following your story ever since i read the first chapter (obviously) because i find it to be great! Well i'm not that ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Have Faith in Me *EDITED*

    Auhthor's Note: Hey everyone. I edited this piece and I believe I got everything people pointed out to me. I hope you like it. Please tell me if i still ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The McBride's:Generation's Whisper Chapter 2

    Author's Note: This chapter is in the point of view of alot of people. I tried my best to make it very clear when they changed. Hope you guys enjoy ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    Hey Ultra .!, Imaginemymind here to see if you can review my piece ! I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Need help with information on drugs for story..

    I'm planning on writing a short story where one of the characters is addicted to drugs. And I definitely need help, I don't know much about drugs. I would appreciate ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    I actually lovvee to listen to music when I'm writing, whether its a novel or I'm doing homework It really gets my juices flowing. I listen to rock , mostly ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    Well , on the east coast, specifically in massachusetts we say : Salted- pretty much is wen you get disssed - as in you get insulted someone will say " ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I think I love an assassin

    Hey Retrodisco666, Here to review.! My corrections shall be in red.! The things I like in blue :]Hope you take the time to read it all :] Everyone will fall ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perish Alone

    Hello ThatBoy.!, I Am Here To Review Even though there isn't much. I Really liked how you described the scene that was happening in the poem, but you could have ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Have Faith in Me

    I promised her that I’d meet her here, her favorite park down the street from the public library. But it’s been four years. I had moved away because my father ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The McBride's: Generations whisper Chapter1

    Derek could feel himself getting stronger as his mouth filled with the delicious taste of blood from the weak teenage girl he had led to the alley behind a night ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting Waves

    To be honest this didn't confuse me at all. I found it to be well- written and i felt like i kind of could relate to it. But I'm not ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood

    OMG.! Dude this is kinda eerie ... I Love it.! Its really well written just some little details that i shall point out in ..uhmm RED?And CAPITALS..!? Their THERE is ...

    Jun 25, 2010


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda