User avatar

imaginemymind

  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    1. I'd definitely suggest ANYTHING by Jodi Picoult. Right now I'm reading A Change of Heart, and it's absolutley GREAT! 2. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah, 3. Memoirs of a ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faerie-ism~2

    Hey wickedwonder here to review , Mihaela ran through the large apartment, trying to find anything It's not really just anything , but the antidotes. . Nate stared at Charlotte’s ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Beeps, Two Dead

    Author's Note: I had to write a scary story for my English class and this is what I came up with. Actually this is better because it couldn't be more ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Big Brother

    Hey storiesandsuch here for a quick review ! Let's just get the technical blah out the way (: 1.) You should split this into stanzas. 2.)The rhyming seemed forced. & ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Caller ID

    Hey IainMorrison here to review your piece, Looking down I reached for it but then stopped. I chose not to answer its request for my action. Answer or ignore. You ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memories [Chapter 12]

    Hey RedRaven here to review !, Okay so I have been following your story & the last couple of chapters have been somewhat of a disappointment. They seem so scattered, ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faerie-ism

    Hey Wickedwonder here to review, It wasn’t just the pain Charlotte Tucker felt, it was the hallucinations. Sometimes, she’d envision she was home, sitting in front of the fire on ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Book of Shadows - Prologue

    Hey, Here to review! Unlike normal families that pass down jewelry, books, money, etc. There shouldn't be a period there. A comma would have worked. BUT I suggest you think ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    Overall I enjoyed this. At the beginning I wasn't all that interested. Your first sentence didn't really pull me in as much as it should have in my opinion. But ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [7]

    Heeeelloo PinkShearwater, :) Here to review . I HOPE YOU READ EVERYTHING!! :) Let's just get the nitpicks over with : I was afraid of bumping into Luke and afraid ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember That Night?

    Hey Persophoneia, Let me get this out of the way and say I only found one nitpick : Remember, when the streets proved too dark for out tastes I'm almost ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Stole Who I Am

    Hey there, Maegardens. Well I agree that this poem needs some improving, like most poems do. I agree with Persephonia, this is more of a rant. You need to add ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Letters from Luke chapter one

    My parents start to talk about Luke at the dinner table and before I know it I start to hum. I place my hands over my ears and hum to ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bathroom Walls

    You have seen my pain and sorrow, Heard my hurt-filled cries. Without a second thought my routine I will follow And treasure the moment like the ultimate high. All the ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Missing (1)

    Hey TheEnigma, I Only found one nitpick which is: The grey hoodie, one of from Jack's collection of college jumpers, fell around my thighs, my striped pyjama Pajamas is the ...

    Aug 31, 2010


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites