User avatar

imaginemymind

  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 9

    Heyy ! Here to review :) I didn’t have the chance to talk to Rose again, no comma during the afternoon. I wanted to know why she felt so strongly ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: First time photography

    These were all taken at the city's public library. I hope you guys like them :) . Please give me your advise on how I can improve or even just ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: City Lights Come Crashing Down

    The city lights come crashing down As I walk the streets with my heart on my sleeve. It's November. Rotten leaves swept away by chilly winds. I'm left alone to ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Superglue - chapter 1

    Hey Ofir , This isn't a total review I know but I just had to tell you I loved this ! The topic of cutting is really hard to express,but ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1 [Marco]

    Hello AnneMarie96 ! Here to review! :) Secret love my escape take me far, far away, secret love are you there will you answer me prayer, please take me anywhere ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 7 (part one)

    Hey theotherone ! I'm here to review. And just to let you know I've been dying until you posted another chapter of this novel so when I saw it I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: On The Road (Chapter 1)

    Hey DylanRay , Here to review ! My correction will be in purple The Birds are flying freely in the Sky This sentence got my attention. But only because I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why?

    Hello Colie, Here for a quick review! Impression: The poem flowed quite well. It was about a topic that many can relate to and you did a good job executing ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    She used to wear yellows and pinks, Now she's walking the streets in grays and blacks. Her life has no meaning. She will never forget it. She wore a smile ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    tray

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Warm Break in Martha’s Vineyard -Chapter 1

    Author's Note: Hello everyone. I hope you enjoy this first chapter of my new novel. I know I enjoyed writing it. Please give me your expertise (: The novel has ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Young Plymouth based Film maker

    Hey James welcome to YWS. You'll love it here. This definitely is the best to come for inspiration for anything really and to show your work to other people. Can't ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Guardian Angel

    Hey Libby here to review (:, I must say I really liked this. The slang & spelling errors give it voice, they make it feel real. It has so much ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let's Dance Upon God's Great Night

    Author's Note: Hello everyone. Here's my latest poem. I hope you enjoy it. I know it needs some help. Please give me your expertise (: ( I'm a little iffy ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Personally, I really found Tuesdays with Morrie BORING! I began to read it because 1.) it was on this list my english teacher gave the class and 2.) my friend ...

    Oct 7, 2010


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster