User avatar

ilovemyboys

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION

    Sionarama First of all, great user name Second of all, thanks for the summary And lastly, it took me about two hours to write this. I'm considering writing what happened ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION

    "Elliot, Chay's here!" Keeva, Elliot's big sister shouted up the stairs. I smiled as my best friend came stumbling down the stairs, his shirt on backwards and his glasses lopsided. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Please Respect the Meat

    My sweet animal brother, please forgive my sin. mmmm Food source with a mother, where do I begin... To explain how my heart toils, justifyin' that you boil Leftovers I ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    She is beautiful. Her pale green eyes full of passion every time she kissed him. Her light brown hair tied into an elegant plait , strands falling into front of ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sparkling Embers.

    Stunning vocabulary. I just loved it. Keep writing Georgie x

    May 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Keep you - by Nicole B

    Lives are for living I live for you Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you Hearts are for beating Mine beats for you Angels are for keeping I keep ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Runaway

    Runaway I’m looking at you in my dreams Don’t know how much time has been Although it feels like forever… And time doesn’t change Just a little thing for you ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Always?

    A girl was in love With a boy in her class They love to flirt And mess around They got on alright But the girls best friend Was in ove ...

    May 26, 2010


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow