User avatar

ilovemyboys

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucy The Whisperer

    short sweet and very charming. nothing more to say excapt was the heck is a pricker? Georgie x

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Mountain

    I don't really think that there's anything wrong with this. It's very cute, very romantic. Keep it up :)

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Eachothers Arms

    Kieran held Charlotte delicately in his strong arms, his heart beating as hard as hers as they kissed. Six years and they had gone with only a few minor fights ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Are You Afraid of the Dark?

    It's very magical. It was like I was there, watching her. I like your use of words to describe the black mass as if it was living.

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    It's not bad, but there are some spelling errors. I like the way you narrated it, as if it was happening right now. I love how you described the moon ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Too Late

    It was very clear but really sad. It is an emotional piece which brings out the cruel side of love: heartbreak. Keep writing! Georgie x

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    It's very sweet and a little teary. I love that Logan really cares about Abbey and vice versa. You have a talent for writing. Also, I love that you added ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon.

    In general, it was quite a charming story. I liked that Marie usally won bets, but she didn't win this one and also that the dragon was quite calm, but ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lucky Number Seven

    This was amazing! You should make this into a novel or something. I think that you could make it as a famous writer and I also think that you have ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Sentanced

    W.O.W It was very emotional and with great description. I liked that there was no happy ending which makes it a lot better for the reader who expects the main ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    I love it. it's short, sweet and a little sad

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: raindrops at dawn

    sort of reminds me on myself when I was in love with this guy in my tutor a few months back... hmmm..... its really god though kep it up =]

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What I've Always Known

    short, sweet and very well written. I love how Tristan just burst out with a description of her eyes and dimples, I found it quite amusing. Keep up the good ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Heroes Fall

    i dont really see anything wrong with it i think it's very good and you obviously have a natural talent for it Georgie x

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of the year

    It's gone so quick It feels like a day That I first walked through those doors Time seems to run away Year seven's over First year is gone Second year ...

    Jul 16, 2010


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell