User avatar

ilovemyboys

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fatal love

    SOunds like a poem crossed with a story (Like my "I Love You" submission). It was sweet, sad, and a very unique writing style that captures the imagination. :) Georgie ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Those Sexy Lemons....

    I love the food reference (food lover over here ;) ) anyway, I thought it was short and sweet and to the point, something nice about heartbreak for once. :)

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hands

    This was really cute :) I thought that it was also very emotional is a strange way :)

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretending

    Burst of feelings XD Sorry.. This is really good! Description was good, vocabulary was amazing and it seemed really emotional :) Georgie x

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    This made me cry a little bit! It is so touching and emotional and it was just so amazing! Your talent is raw and natural. Keep writing! Georgie x

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yesterday

    YOUR ARE SO FREAKIN AWESOME! this caught my eye with just the title, and I just had to read it about ten times. You have a very unique way of ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Every me, Every you

    In the starlight, nothing we do is convenient In the sun light, everything we do is seen In the shadows, no one cares, but us But in my heart, you ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deaths Shadow

    I’m walking through life, not quite dead, not quiet alive I can’t feel my soul, and I can’t feel my heart, if I can’t live without you, then why are ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Doctor who: the cardiff meteor shower

    well, It was a compelling story line. It got a little boring near the end and yes, there were some spelling errors. I'm just not going to point them out. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love, The Boy Above...

    I loved it. It was really cute and the protaganist really seemed to love Scarlett. What exactly happened to him to kill him? Just out of interest.... :)

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masked

    I thought that this was so beautiful and sweet

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Too Good For You, Too Good For Me

    I thought that it was very emotional and in some cases, funny. I could relate to that (THANKS A LOT. JOE!!) which made it easy to read and understand. I ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Friend,

    It's really sweet that you said that he broke his own heart, and the other dude didn't. It was a little too depressing, to be honest, but it was good ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Sarah Said

    As a bisexual, I thought that you captured the lesbian scene perfectly. I love that Sarah was a lesbian who was marrying a homophobe who didnt except his daugters sexuality. ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clouds

    It was very cute, kind of sad and just really good. It expressed what a little child would think when they were young and how they still felt as they ...

    Aug 30, 2010


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig