User avatar

ilovemyboys

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ambition

    Hey! First of all, great poem, secondly, nice rhyme scheme (you know, AABB. really effective). We learn and share our knowledge We are empowered to do our pledge I wasn't ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost Again

    It was very sweet ans sensitive, shows a lot of emotion in just a few lines. The brief description down't leave much to the imagination. It would be better if ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly (Spin off from "I Love You")

    Sorry, I copied and pasted it from word. And he's called Felix in that one bit because it used to be linked to something else I started ages ago. I ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly (Spin off from "I Love You")

    (You do not need to read I love you before this, but if you want, go ahead. Named Butterfly for the girls necklace. Olivia's POV instead of Rainer's) Dear Olivia, ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Golden girl.

    Hello again Kakagirl. This was AWESOME, needless to say. Anyway, the rhyming was amazing and I could grasp the storyline of the poem instantly. Golden Girl is an awesome phrase. ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You could have (edited)

    This was great. I read it and you actually have quite a talent for this type of thing. I love that it didn't end in the cheesy cliché way that ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You

    I love how you conveyed so much emotion into this description of love. The poetry of this is simplistic, yet breathtaking, and your talent is awesome. The rhyming scheme, however, ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye Mom

    I kinda of started crying. It was really sad and sweet Georgie x

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupcake

    Well, it's about food, which is awesome. I loved how short and cute it was. Simple wording Georgie x

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Totally In Love

    It was deep and had a lot of meaning in the words. I liked the way that every line in each stanza ended rhyming in the las word of the ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jump

    I could feel my blood pumping through my veins, my heart beating in my chest, and the breaths I took that brought me ever closer to destruction. Water sloshed softly ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Opposites Attract

    wow... I thought it was simple, but elegant. the way you write is incredibly eye catching and the way you rhyme is nothing short of perfect :) Georgie x

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Blind

    I agree with MickeysTWin. I know how it feels to be confused about life and I defiantly know how it feels to be blind (had to wear a scarf around ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree

    I agree, it was a pointless war.... over a tree? I thought that it had an element of childish description, but it goes well with it. The war seemed interesting, ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Winter

    I admit.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! You are a genius. I love how you never showed if it was a boy of a girl narrating the story, which leads the ...

    Nov 22, 2010


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire