User avatar

ikiru

ikiru

  • Art & Photography Re: Harry Potter and Katniss Everdeen

    Maybe you could center the Harry Potter text directly above the symbol and the Hunger Games directly below it? It looks a little off-center. Otherwise it would be perfect! I ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Fear The young man is back, Noah, I think. He dosen't talk, he just walks towards me. "What do you want!" I keep repeating. I jump, I am not with ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    *:o I have missed a lot!* Kyra As the students exit the class, I walk next door to meet some of the other teachers. In classroom 3, there is a ...

    Apr 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Fear Once the boy leaves, I sigh. The phone rings. I whisper hello and the lady I hired for the front desk answers. She says everyone has signed in.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    sorry for typos. Its hard to type on a kindle fire... Kyra Noah sticks his uand out. I grab it, shake it, then turn back to Marissa. "Didu you see ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Kyra A boy stumbles into the classroom. "You're late." I glare. "Sorry... I...uh... got lost?" He mutters. "It's your first day, just don't do it again!" I toss the ball ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Kyra "Catch!" I toss the water at her. "What!" Marissa says, surprised. The teen steps back and the water splashes to the floor. "You need to trust yourself." I say, ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Yeah it is not a dream now. It's fine if you double post! Fear "My name?" I ask, surprised. "Yeah." "F.... Fear...." "Really?" He wasn't convinced. "Yes. Just Fear. Now ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Kyra I walk over to the sink and fill up a bowl with water. Then I set it on a table. "Marissa, come here." I cup my hand and scoop ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Fear "What is your name?" I ask. "N- Noah." "Noah What?" "Noah... Hastings... Ma'am." "Don't call me that. Now, you need to leave. But, you can't tell anyone about meeting ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    @ Ignorance you can start any time by just making a post with what your character does. Kyra The girl finally walked into my class. "What is your name?" I ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Fear I put the microphone down. I turn around to leave the room and see a boy with dark brown hair. He looked surprised, and I could tell he was ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    I will post a link!

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Fear Ugh! I am getting so many complaints about students being late! It's not my fault those little brats don't go to class! I go downstairs and speak into my ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Should I post them on the other SB?

    Mar 25, 2012


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)