User avatar

iheartbooks

iheartbooks

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonderful Rain

    Why is it that suddenly, When I think I'm pretty under, When skies aren't blue, And clouds are gray, And giving way to thunder, I can think of you, No, ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess What, I'm NEW!

    Hey ilm, I'm Leah. Welcome to YWS! It's really cool and filled with a lot of really cool people! If you have ANY questions, just PM me with them. (PM ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Encased in My Nightmare

    Encased in a nightmare I hide behind my hands Waiting for it to disappear Waiting for it to Disperse The mirror is my enemy It's like a fun house Short ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new and would love a welcome!

    Hey! Welcome! I'm iheartbooks and I really love books, so you must know you're in the right place if you also really love books. First off, any questions, like Shrubbery ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S (Prologue)

    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! OMG I LOVE IT! AND I LOVE OUR NAME!!!! Now I feel cool, I have a government made name!!!

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    SOrry, I don't have much time for a real review. But I always like to check out people's photos when I can. 1: I like this. Although this is sometimes ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nothing

    Ha ha! Thanks so much guys. Lovethelifeulive, thank for the cyber hug! *cyber hug back* And chances are they will become hobos and then I will pass them and laugh ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nothing

    nothing i have nothing nothing to distinguish me from the rest of the give ups and retries i have no sight thats special to only me i have no voice ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Ugh! I would freak out if my inernet connection died. FREAK OUT! lol, I loved this, I thought you were talking about something really big, like what anyone would think ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Ha, thank you guys for the reviews. You see, not only was I listening to a bunch of music, totally distracted about school stuff, but I was also writing it ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Collection of Shots

    I am definatly not anyone who knows anything about photography, except for when things are good or not. I am a fan of photos, not a taker of photos =] ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Searching my memory for a happier time, I come across a long forgotten memory. I see a girl sitting in a hard chair covered in plastic, sitting in an empty ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cupcake

    I'm sorry if somehow you ignored the title and thought that this was going to be some serious poem, cause it isn't. Actually, I wrote it on FaceBook as an ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fasting from You

    My muse is gone, My heart is cold, My eyes are wet, And my head's in a hold. You stole my breath, And made my head feel faint. You made ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faded Memory

    You used to be my dearest friend, The one I told my secrets too. I thought we'd always be together, You used to be the one I loved, The one ...

    Oct 27, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer