User avatar

iheartbooks

iheartbooks

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prolouge

    If he had said he loathed her, she could not have been more frightened. She plucked at his sleeve, speechless. "Scarlett," he said, "can't we go away and forget that ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Party

    Wow, I really liked that. You have a way of writing that is so good, I wish I could describe things without overdescribing them like you can! You can describe ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Life's LIttle Lessons - Prologue

    Wow, that was very good. I guess I didn't do very good at finding bad stuff since I was too busy with all the good stuff! That most defiantly has ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Summer Camp-Chapter 1

    OK, so I really like the idea of this story so far and I like that you actually know what you're talking about. I have to say that when the ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fairytale. A love story... (Chapter One)

    OMG! Thankyou!!! I reread my story so far and I thought it was stupid so I was going to give up on it but since you said that I feel ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 3

    OK, hopefully this is posting it to the Secrets Chapter 3 page but, yeah... OMG! I am loving this story so far, please, don't be like me and get halfway ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fairytale. A love story... (Chapter One)

    Fairytale A love story… “Good afternoon class, I certainly hope that you had an enjoyable lunch. Today we will be talking about World War Two because a: I am required ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled.

    Wow, I really liked that so far. Of course there is always room for improvement but I thought it was good! Kepp going, I'll be looking forward to read more!

    Apr 19, 2010


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind