User avatar

iheartbooks

iheartbooks

  • Lounge, The Re: Interlochen?

    Hey everyone here on YWS! I just wanted to know, is anyone here from Interlochen in northern Michigan? Either the high school, summer camps, or after high school stuff. Just ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Killed Callie Miller?

    "Love" . The word flows from her freshly scarred skin. She inhales deeply, but nothing fills her open lungs. Open. Empty , like her soul. She's just a being now. ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Thing Called Love

    Thanks guys! inkwell: I'll look into punctuation. bsbfan19: thank you, I rely on emotion to write poems, so I'm glad it shows.

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Thing Called Love

    Hey everyone! It's been a long while since I've actually been able to write, just getting over a bad case of Writer's Block. So, tell me what you think. Suggestions ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Oh my gosh! I freaking love Spongebob Squarepants! Lol, this is great, but you have to admit "F is for fire that burns up the whole town, U is for ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Uh, I'm not dating until I get my liscence and then can actually go on dates and drive places. And I don't even think I'll date until college, if even ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What love does to some people

    It's got good... what to call it... I'll just explain it good. This is a skeleton. It's sturdy and well-built. Now you need to add meat to the bones. The ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Are you rejecting me?

    I seriously kept rereading this because I swear that this is Shakespeare writing it or something. Trully amazing. Kepp up the good work =]

    May 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes of a Kitten

    Wow! That is really good! The only thing I can say is that the eyes look a little too spread out. And since you shaded the eyes, you should shade ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Heyyy!!!! I'm Leah! One question, you said "I love sports, I'm a state level throw ball player/ I also like cooking and eating it after that." You like to eat ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Oohh!!! This sounds fun! Can I be in it? Brown hair, blue eyes, big glasses, pale skin, holding a pink tulip? Kind of a nerd, that would be me... If ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bug Killer

    His little legs go swish swish swish as he tries to stay afloat, I tried to make it go really fast but he floated like a boat. The water just ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To My Stalker

    Woot! Woot! Looooovvveee it! Great for your first poem on YWS, mine was lousy and probably had something to do with peanut butter. Anyway, deleted it a long time ago, ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If It Is Not Love, Then What Is It?

    Immensly surprised to Feel the way I do It takes my breath away To be around you I don't know yet what Seems so obvious to others Needing another reason ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Is it because?

    I liked it, I really did. The only part that kind of threw me off and made me reread it again was the third to last line. You came up ...

    Mar 5, 2011


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings