User avatar

icebender28

  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Darsor stalked off leaving everybody in silence. I stared at the rogue. I searched through my memory. I think it's him! I think it's him! i thought to Nyx, growing ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: "uhhh..." She was mad. Great. "Tess had candy." She stared at me blankly and then realized what I was talking about and walked up to Tess and punched her ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: "Crap, crap, crap, crap..." i said over and over again as I ran towards the fight. I saw water, lightning, and...fire? Great, another rogue we have to deal with. ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Zera: I yawned and stretched. Morning light flooded through the open window. I sniffed. Lilacs? i walked up to the window and looked out to see a large feild of ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Basically. I said unnatural because it's unnatural for me. I mean, I can't even do a cartwheel! so, yeah, gymnastics. :D

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Name: Samantha Eress Gender: Girl Age: 14 Appearance (You can add a picture, but no scene please): Short brown hair, blue eyes, almost always smiling. Wears a green t-shirt and ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    (Aww, so cute!) Jared: "I'll be right back." I said. "Okay." Elise said. Our fingers untangled, and I walked into the crowd with a cold hand. I spied the booth ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: She grabbed my hand, she grabbed my hand, she's holing my hand. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! I shout at Amy. I blushed and tried to hide it by looking ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: "Nothing really." I say. I'm not too surprised by her sudden apearance next to me, I mean, I was so tired, my eyes were numb. "We're just going to ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: I slowly climb down from the tree and let it fall to the ground, almost smacking Davnick in the face. "Oops, sorry." I say, kind of sarcastically, but still ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Aww! Vuzzy, Razzle, you guys are so adorable!This is so exciting! :P Tess: I sat up quickly, then fell back down again. That was the worst dream ever. I was ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    I stay! :)

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    John: They had little inns set up, just for the contestants! How nice! I smiled and sat down on my bed and looked around the small room. Zera was sleeping ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Aww! You guys are so cute! :P Tess: We were having a good old snowball fight until Davnick transformed and flew off! And then suddenly everybody was gone except for ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    Zera: After we made it through the door, John would not stop saying sorry over and over. "It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have stepped on your foot making you ...

    Aug 16, 2011


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren