User avatar

icebender28

  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Yeah, let's have her run into him while they're walking. :D

    Sep 18, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    That'd be great! Haha! She'd think he was a grump because he threatens her if she even touches him! HA! :D

    Sep 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    I could always have her and Jared get in a fight. Then he could threaten her. Something like "I promise you, if you even have a thought cross your mind ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: I got out of the ice-bowl. How, I'm not going to say. Mostly because it is embarrassing. "and you call me the idiot." Jared muttered beneath the sound of ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Jared: hehe, thanks Elise. That makes me feel a lot better. Tess: Elise. That was cruel! I can't believe you just told Jared you'd vote for him! What a mean ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: The idiots From: Jared You guys are both insane. Girls like the sweet, sensitive guys who are so affected by their beauty that they become klutzy. Guess who meets ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Steal my Candy

    Steal my Candy Do not pity me, I’ll be alright. And though I’ll cry, All through the night, I will be fine. I feel so dead, And yet so alive. ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    (Nobody's posted for awhile, so i thought I would. Let me know If you want me to change something!) Aritha: We all sat around the fire, silent as our friends ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Turning into a book would be awesome! I completely agree! Oh, and Razzle, no clue. Sorry. :smt102

    Sep 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Tess didn't...I'm not going to go into the details but DEATH! ... Happyness! :smt024

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: I had the food cooked in no time. A pulled one of the many red leaves, which were falling, out of the stew, but nobody seemed to be thinking ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    To: All those people who care what we do From: Tess Holy cow! A holiday would be awesome! We can dance, and decorate a tree, and we can eat candy!! ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls DT

    GRAHHH!!Garblegumblerumble!!(I know, wierd, but that's what I do when i go nuts)!!! Holy cow Razzle! That was awesome! Now Davnick has a family! Aww! Cheesy! (In a very good way)! ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: I woke up and rubbed my head. It hurt. Really bad. I wodered what had happened. I had fallen asleep, and then woke up just now. "Hey, what happened?" ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: I sat up and reached for my ears. They were covered in dried blood and hurt like getting shot. I looked around for some clue as to what had ...

    Sep 8, 2011


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind