User avatar

icebender28

  • Archive Re: The West Oak Division

    I won't be able to post until Saturday, so don't expect me to post and freak out if I don't, because I'm camping and no electricity allowed! Talk to you ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    K guys, I'm leaving for my trip relly early tomarrow and won't get back until late saturday, so if we start, I wont be able to post. Talk to you ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    Okay, guys, I'm leaving for my trip at 5:00 in the morning, so I won't be able to post until Saturday night. Talk to you later! :smt003

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    k guys leaving for my trip at 5:00 in the morning, so wont be able to post until Saturday. Talk to you later!! :smt003

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: Tess shouted "Yes!" And even did a little fist pump. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I thinks she's going to kill me. I thought silently. I could ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Oh, okay, thanks!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Virtus vs. The Division (Accepting!)

    Name: Isabelle (Elle) Krator Age: (15-30 years) 23 Appearance: short, blackish redish hair, goldenbrown eyes, pretty tall, but not abnormally so. usually wears black and will always keep a katana ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: "He burnt half of the rest of the deer." Tess said very unhappy. "Did not! It's just well done!" I shouted right back. it was true though. Half of ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: "Time to get up, you lazy sack of patatoes!" I shouted at Jared. He still lay, fast asleep, or so it seemed. "There is no call for name-calling." He ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Jared: I'm on a beach. I feel the waves craching almost at my toes, and look around. My jaw dropped. Jogging in slow motion towards me were Seena and Elise, ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    I wanted to let everyone know that I would be leaving from Wednesday to Sunday, so don't freak out if I don't post!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The West Oak Division

    Stella: I flew open my door, about to go tell Serenity about the girl who had escaped, to find her already outside my door. "Did you hear? Someone escaped!" I ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    (Sylver, I know that you have cntrol, but Aritha doesn't know that! :) )

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mirror's Curse (full!)

    I stabbed the last man in the heart and watched as one ran out of sight. It was the first time I had felt so tired from fighting. i had ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    After a well deserved meal of chicken and deer, we all sat around the fire, just talking. It was nice to act normal, like we weren't in a ghost town, ...

    Jul 24, 2011


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind