User avatar

icebender28

  • Archive Re: Apprentice Games (Open, Starting)

    I know! It looks so fun!

    Aug 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    Wow, violent. I really liked it! It was kind of confusing at first, but i like how you wrote from the point of veiw that you did. It was an ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    Wow, violent. I really liked it! It was kind of confusing at first, but i like how you wrote from the point of veiw that you did. It was an ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kill Her Swiftly Chapter 1 - I'm Coming Undone

    Wow, violent. I really liked it! It was kind of confusing at first, but i like how you wrote from the point of veiw that you did. It was an ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Haunting

    That was an amazing, emotional peice of work. I kept on thinking it was going to have a happy ending, which made it even more sad. You really wrnched my ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Hey, so, I uh, didn't see Blonde's post, so, uh, hehe, just pretend my last post came first. If that's not okay, tell me! :smt003

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    Tess: I went over and began kicking the blob that was Jared. I can't believe he can't even stand a little girl's static! I thought. You're still shaky too, you ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree Dweller

    Great job! I liked the symbolism in it, and the feel you gave to it. I didn't really like the flow of the words. It seemed choppy to me, but ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shatter

    I really liked it. i like how you compared people to glass and talked about how they can break easily, and how if they fall than there can be someone ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stonger Than Love

    I liked it. Good choice of words, and the flow was nice. I liked how you talked about love and pain, and how the feel was sad and in pain. ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Best Friend

    I thought it was cute, you really did a good job of making us feel for the characters. i liked the feel of hoping , but not hopeful, if that ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bunnies Are Evil

    i thought it was really violent with a very funny twist to it! Just the way i like it! :D I think you did a great job turning every little ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairytale No. One

    I loved it! It was hilarious! you did a great job with the humor and I love how you made everything that could go wrong, go wrong for the princess ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mirror Mirror... Am I fairest?

    i really liked it. I think you did a good job describing and making a good feel to the story. I liked your take on it. I think that most ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rogues and Pets vs. Dolls [closed/starting]

    ( i think this plan rocks, Vuzzy!) Tess: I like the plan. Simple(not), easy(not), and most definitely not a challenge(not not). This was going to be difficult. Not for me, ...

    Aug 11, 2011


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke