User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Thank youh!! :elephant: Your post made my day. XD

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Omg! Classy, my eyes change colors, too! XD **For the make-up: I wasn't going for something out of Seventeen... But I'll take that as a compliment! :lol:

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    I was playing around with make-up and my phone and pulled this out of it all. Enjoy! Here's an edited version... Which one's better?

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)

    :smt024 Hey, Amy! I'm not one for photos, but I'll try my best at reviewing what I can. Hope it helps, and I don't totally slash your style. :) ...numbering ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    @Fruits: answering your question, I put four hands in the picture because I meant for there to be two people involved in the story behind it, thus the title "Romance." ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    okay, thanks. i thought so too, when i posted it on there i noticed it. :P thanks.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    hahahahahaha thanks

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    It's that darn scanner again! You should see my prototype, not this thing. The details are waaay better on the actual drawing. Thank you for the criticism. :P

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Okay, thanks. I need this stuff. The shading's better on the actual photo, I scanned it and some details were left unseen. Thanks. :P Gracias,

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    I loved it, don't really have any criticism for it. (AGH I can't spell tonight!!!) May I ask what inspired you to draw this? Politics, TV, etc.?

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Inspiration comes from the smallest things. Seeing a little girl with her father walking down the street, the little girl's arm reached as high as she could to hold her ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    thank you. Yes, I overthought the rose when I drew it, thus the detail is not as... how do I put this... soft as I wanted it to be. I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Here's my picture. If it doesn't load... blech. 'Romance'

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    I have a hard time drawing faces, so when i saw this i just had to comment. I think you did great on getting the emotion over to the viewer, ...

    Dec 24, 2009


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson