User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Art & Photography Re: Same Time Tomorrow

    Hey, I think it's cute and love the title of this. It drew me in more than the picture itself would-- and compliments it. I don't think the vibrance/1960's worked ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    I can't see it. :'(

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    This is late, but I was looking through your portfolio and I saw this. I just wanted to say the cow looks mad:) it's a cute mad, though. haha!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    I disagree with everyone else, I like #4 the most because it stands out to me. Although you had a theme going, I like how it has the same colors ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I've actually thought about this a lot. I've decided that it's The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It has everything for me: great characters, an interesting plot that doesn't rely ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Hero Tea Party

    Well Hello there. My name is Fixed. I think that, for a painting, it's better than I could do. But I still have pointers. Red: The neck is too thick. ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Thanks! I was going for more of an innocence look to it.

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    *Gasp!* I love it! Do you have more like this? If so, PM me when you post it! Because it's scrumdiddlyumptious! Okay. I think that detailing was good, it's one ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a doodle

    Haha, it reminded me of my brother and my Texas History teacher mixed! :) I don't know how, but it did. Okay. I don't know how to review a doodle, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    Hey, no fair! That's better than I could EVER do! I can't draw faces AT ALL! :) Okay, I agree with everyone else, his bottom arm is a little distorted. ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    Hey there! Lovely works of art you've got going there. I'd like to say that I agree with DayDreams, the second one does look a heck of a lot like ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko Sketches

    It's lovely, but.. what's the square-lookin' thingie up in the center?

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    how... What... You're amazing... I'm speechless. I have NO criticism, but I'd love to see the whole photo of the painting that was too big to scan. Puuh-lease! Love, Fixed ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you think of hooks for waking up every morning. (for example, "I wouldn't have woke up, except for the fact that there was an ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    If that's where it will be seen, do with it what you want.

    Jan 29, 2010


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye