User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    Uh, no poem, please. It's cute and all, but you don't know her yet? So I'd suggest just making small talk until you're a little closer. Then, ask her out ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents have 12 year old son arrested

    At the very least, his parents (who had him arrested) must now pay his legal fees! Ha, oh, Irony... :/ poor kid. I mean. Yeah. We'll go with that. It's ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    HUGS?! Where?! I want one! GROUP HUG!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    ah, the lovely Google. I had been sharing my works on Facebook, and wanted real results, not just stuff my friends said. So I looked it up, and found this ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when someone calls you one. Just kidding! You know you're a REAL nerd when you are famous on the internet for having the highest scores ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    yes, it happens to me. With what i wear, lol. I'll be wearing green and my eyes turn a really pretty blue. also, this happens with my mood. if i'm ...

    Dec 26, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus