User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Underneath

    Hey there! I'll review you :) So... First off, I have to say that I really liked what you've done here because I can relate, and that's what you want ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wisdom of Children

    I myself am one of those people who never cries. (I actually don't think I can.) So this really spoke to me because when I was little, I would cry ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lil' Fish Island

    OH, this is sooo cute! I love how you make reality seem trivial there. I would love to have a lil fish island of my own, do you have any ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Day

    I.. uh.... I'm speechless? I don't think that's the way to describe it, 'tis more like I'm-trying-to-log-off-but-need-the-reviews type of thing, if you know what I'm saying? Okay. I like this. ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Like Bears

    Why, I'm impressed. Good job. I love how you described it and I read this like a true poem. It flowed and I understood it to a point where it ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a doodle

    Haha, it reminded me of my brother and my Texas History teacher mixed! :) I don't know how, but it did. Okay. I don't know how to review a doodle, ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    gotchya! I'll be sure to send a link. And there'll be links on here, too, before and after the story-- according to order of events for your convenience.

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards

    Oh, why thank you! I'm glad you liked it. I'll be sure to notify you when I post my next part. :)

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wilted Roses

    Was this somehow connected to Alice in Wonderland? It seemed like it, to me... but then again, I am insane! :) Okay, I liked it. I think you got the ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem for school

    Your rhyming was consistent and your point was quite clear, that's all great. But... your rhythm was kind of weird. I know, it's a short poem and it shouldn't be ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Consequences

    Great job. I think that this is almost there, but it still needs some emotional depth. I've been saying that a lot lately, but it's true. Poetry isn't poetry without ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley

    Hey, no fair! That's better than I could EVER do! I can't draw faces AT ALL! :) Okay, I agree with everyone else, his bottom arm is a little distorted. ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: inspire me

    Hey there! this poem needs a little more... how do I say it? ... Umph. It has the attitude, and you have the idea, but you don't have the right ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wolf

    Commas, commas! I agree with perdido. You don't need them all! :) Okay. I love what you're trying to do here, but I'm not sure you're getting it across. You ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ode to my bed

    first of all, I have to ask: Is there a double meaning to this? Because it seems like it. If not for the title, and the little line at the ...

    Apr 3, 2010


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake