User avatar

icanbefixed

  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    Hey hey! One nitpick: ...trying to maneuver past a semi with an add for Walgreens on it. that needs to be 'ad' Okay! that's all. :) Loved loved loved the ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Problem With Overachievers

    hey, thanks Navita! I actually meant for this to be a more straightforward piece, as that was my emotion at the time is portrayed. Splayed, not exactly perfect, but very ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Hero Tea Party

    Well Hello there. My name is Fixed. I think that, for a painting, it's better than I could do. But I still have pointers. Red: The neck is too thick. ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Problem With Overachievers

    I'm the one who's bright, who's always happy. I'm the one who's got something to say. In a classroom full of emptiness- I sit at the back, hand straight up, ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ----------

    SO CUTE! IT MADE ME CRY. I don't have anything to say, other than this really got to me and I love the way it was written. I hope you ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!

    Uh, no poem, please. It's cute and all, but you don't know her yet? So I'd suggest just making small talk until you're a little closer. Then, ask her out ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Never Knew

    OMG! *Noms* This is good. I like the concept. good job. until I stepped into them. This doesn't sound right. I would say something more like, "until I marched in ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Or So I Thought

    My dear, I see we've come to an invisible agreement. You keep your boundaries; I'll keep mine. Or so I thought. Now you've stepped in and you're taking my life, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Thanks! I was going for more of an innocence look to it.

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents have 12 year old son arrested

    At the very least, his parents (who had him arrested) must now pay his legal fees! Ha, oh, Irony... :/ poor kid. I mean. Yeah. We'll go with that. It's ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    I must say... this is good :) I don't have anything to ask or critique you on as you have already done everything possible to it. I love the piece ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mask

    Too redundant. Sorry, but that's all I really have to say. To make the repetition work, you need more description, more emphasis on everything. Make me HURT like she does. ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just to be random (Skeamu)

    *Gasp!* I love it! Do you have more like this? If so, PM me when you post it! Because it's scrumdiddlyumptious! Okay. I think that detailing was good, it's one ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Words Are

    Haha, I like it :) I like how you've described everything. Unfortunately, for me, this didn't have anything really to review because it was too short, but fortunately for you ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands

    My goodness! You've been hiding this? (jk I don't believe I know you... so "HI") I don't have anything other than that to say, I didn't catch any errors and ...

    Apr 7, 2010


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence