User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Other Poetry Re: Secret

    A young girl hides a secret kiss behind her left ear-- she folds it in-- weaved between strands of hair. Passionate, late night kiss, found by the strong boy who ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Shining Sun

    Hey! I liked this. Your rhythm was great and the sense of mystery was just kind of THERE. I definitely thought you had real imagery. Spots I liked: the shining ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stages of Young Love

    I: The chattering hallway ears charred by heated conversations it's crowded but I'm empty and barren, as is where I walk. There's me and the blanched tile, it's corroded by ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Plenty of Fish in the Sea/Human Lifejacket

    I've found what no one else has: a human lifejacket. I know I love him-- maybe, but I've gone without him before. We were once something but it diminishes slower ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bliss.

    hey, thanks! I definitely wanted it to be freestyle like that, because it reflected how I felt at the time. Very... spontaneous, I might say?

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bliss.

    He plays guitar quietly across the line that separates us and connects us together at 4 a.m. I listen-- it's weird, because I'm not talking like I usually do non-stop. ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Eradication (Scene Three)

    Oh wow. This sounds like a really good movie!! When it does come out, feel free to tell me:) Now I'm no expert at scripts, so I'll just say this: ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind A Sheet of Glass

    Thanks! I'll try to expand on it.

    May 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind A Sheet of Glass

    I'm watching him from behind a window. His smile fake to me I see the thoughts now that I didn't before. His mind an open barricade of plans-- he will ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Needle and Thread

    Hey! I love it! I have one nitpick. Take away my dread Take away my sorrow Take away my pain Take away my knowledge Here, it becomes redundant. So, instead ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Another Fight?

    ehh.. I think I should tell the truth. I didn't like this much. The idea's great, but the writing's gone astray. Not all poetry has to rhyme. You either do, ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drama

    A monster consumes eyes with a fiery hate. Instead of blood there is water, it's forced out-- gallons, a single tear. Fire spreads through a crowd in whispers that protrude ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obvious

    Silly boy. You make me smile and laugh but you don't see what's in front of you. My friends say it's obvious that it's there. I don't see it. It's ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I've actually thought about this a lot. I've decided that it's The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It has everything for me: great characters, an interesting plot that doesn't rely ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Small, Gray Cloud

    Small, gray cloud innocent, slow. It sits and looks a sullen thing pitiful and sad. All alone, no friends. A small, gray cloud.

    May 5, 2010


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria