User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Innocence

    Innocence found inside a girl who sat and gave her hair a twirl, with shining eyes the shade of May and tanned skin as warm as the day. Her canny ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: light the torch

    Fixed here! I'll be reviewing this. A world gone by is a world a world found new A change of time : is a change of Hope A decade, a ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raindrop Race

    Thanks! I re-did it. I hope it's better. :)

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raindrop Race

    The iPod is heavy in my hands the only source of light in a dead car that I sit in, bitterly, itching to revive it's engine. I watch minuscule raindrops ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Typical

    What a monster I've made of myself. I'm selfish: the guy I'm in love with, and have been, is thinking about killing himself, and I'm worried about him not talking ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pinky Promise

    The crunch of dry grass echoes beneath the arches of my bare feet. I hold my stance and block off the angle of the closest forward watching him weave through ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suspected Criminal

    A man was suspected to be a criminal. The man supposedly took a baby from another man who was respected internationally while he was asleep. This suspected criminal took the ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope

    DUDE. WOW. Haha, I think you've probably summed up hope in a great little stanza. I mean. Yeah. If life turns gloomy, sad and dark; just keep hope to light ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Rich and Ugly World

    Wha.... umm... I'm speechless? The emotion portrayed in this is crazy! I absolutely LOVED it! I don't really think this could be counted as a review, but I'll try to ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red and Green

    Hey ICBF…I need to think of a better nickname for you. *ponders* haha, thanks guys. Lily, other people call me "Fixed" if that works for you! Gracias for the review, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red and Green

    A constant rush of blood streams through her cheeks-- a heavy gush, making her face glow with emotion. She smiles and laughs hoping to hide the flush of color, but ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 4 pictures

    I disagree with everyone else, I like #4 the most because it stands out to me. Although you had a theme going, I like how it has the same colors ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Will

    I have oooonnnnee nitpick:) The old games sitting unused in my room, so you can play them like you never did with me, because you were always to tired from ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Dead, Now Alive.

    Hey, Taco. Great poem, but you've got some rustiness still in there. It's a little... choppy. :) Once I was dead -- Now I'm Alive. I once was Sad. Now ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Colors

    EPIC! :) I love it. The rhythm was good, it sounded like you were reading it to me as I was drifting off to sleep. A nursery rhyme, only without ...

    Jun 8, 2010


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek