User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Mountain of Hunger

    It was perfectly blunt, and just like any good poem, after reading it twice I understood it perfectly. Once, to take in the rhythm, and the second to consume the ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear, Dave

    This is very bitter. It fills me with sorrow, in a way, but makes me want to fight against this sick person. Whoo! There's so much emotion in this piece, ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Running From Death

    Wooow! This doesn't seem like death to me as much as it does insanity... but in the end, they're the same thing, aren't they? Ah, I've done a couple pieces ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Greatest View

    The hardest mountain to climb will have the greatest view. Everything's at a different angle: memories serve as double vision, a sight from the valleys as well as the precipice. ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Burden

    What is one supposed to say If unsure of being drawn in But scared of pulling away? Such pain, such striking light love brings That leaves you slightly blinded As ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Holding Me Back

    Not all romances end with happily ever after. He acts nonchalant-- "No, there's nothing wrong. We're simply over. Done. Tossed in the garbage," he says. "Did I love her? ...Well," ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reflection

    Really? Is this who I think it's about?:/ It's a beautiful piece. But. Um.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Great Space Panda

    Kilo, this made my day(:

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Make the Earth Smile

    The feeling of helplessness I posess is unknown to the average human. Such a feeling, one can not compose from rationality, nor complete insanity, but a mixture of both. This ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    OH MY GOD I WANT MORE:D Tay it's amazing. I want more. and I want popcorn now. I don't have any problems at all with this:). at ALL. yaay! tell ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cow!

    This is late, but I was looking through your portfolio and I saw this. I just wanted to say the cow looks mad:) it's a cute mad, though. haha!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dancing Away The Night

    Hey there, Tigersprite. I love the idea of this poem. It's kind of like a hershey's kiss. You just get a little taste of what you want, you know? But... ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tastes of Defeat

    Defeat: A bitter, twangy substance that sticks to the roof of my mouth and makes it feel dry, like I never fulfilled my thirst-- I lost. I lick my lips ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: All is Calm

    All is calm. Moonlight shines a motherly comfort, preening the iridescent water as the ocean rolls in it's bed. Saltwater sheets drift over the sand, constellations a complex mobile in ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Infinity

    Infinity: Hugging every single star in the universe in one giant grip --squeeze-- and then kissing their foreheads good morning. Hinting a single smile to the one you love sending ...

    Jul 31, 2010


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus