User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer wishes

    Why did summer have to go? It will come back, that I know. It just seems like so long ago. All of my sleeping in late It's gone for the ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    I have a hard time drawing faces, so when i saw this i just had to comment. I think you did great on getting the emotion over to the viewer, ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cry If You Must - Prologue and Chapter One

    As I tell you this, a dog sits at my feet. I really like the whole thing, but why are you scared of Eric? I may need to read over ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Believe in Angels

    Good, good. You say it was a dream? haha, the only cool dream I've had in a while is me giving an iguana a girlfriend... I know, it's weird. I ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances (Jayme's perspective)

    this is based on a real relationship, only i have turned it so that it is both fictitious and a little more entertaining. I believe in second chances. That much ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Many Knights and Days (1)

    This was enjoyable. I love how you say that you're your own knight in shining armor for your friends, as I can relate to that in many ways. Keep that ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Truth or Dare [1]

    I love it!! I only had problems picturing Skylar, what color are his eyes, his hair, what's cute about how he moves? ...Girls notice that. Continue on, though, I really ...

    Dec 24, 2009


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic