User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Here's my picture. If it doesn't load... blech. 'Romance'

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer wishes

    Thx youhs. Yeah, i showed this to a couple of adults and they said the same things about the stanzas and stuff, :P

    Dec 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter 7

    Okay, I just finished reading every single chapter from start to here. Now I'm sad there's nothing else to read! You had me enveloped in the story, on the insect's ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter One

    a m a z i n g. that's just it. You're fourteen and you write like you've been doing it for y e a r s. It's beautiful!! Thank you ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: THe Hunter is Hunted

    Great job!! I was hooked!! i think you should write more!! (sorry, that's what i always say, trust me ik i've been typing it but it's TRUE) I know i ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas II

    thanks! yeah, the funny thing is in real life, i named my truck clyde... lol

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Listen to Your Guardian Angel~

    Hey, jessabelle, it's really good. I have my own guardian angel... so that poem made me smile. I think if you just fixed the "their" and made it "there" towards ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Rabbit's Misadventures in Wonderland

    I, my, me, I, my, me.... That's the only thing that I had wrong with this. I love the whole idea, I thought the storyline was great! But, I lost ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas II

    Let's see... where did I leave off..? Oh yes... btw when "I" refer to something as "she", "I'm" talking about "my sweet truck", which happens to be a very big ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    ... whoa... :thud: That was... awesome. I loved it. You deserve a... dancing elephant. here, take this one => :elephant: I loved it, but i was a little confused when ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas.

    The voice pierced my ears again. "Hey, kid," the voice said. Hmm... male.. I thought. I opened my eyes, and turned towards the sound. He was a boy, around fifteen, ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas.

    thanks guys! I'll have something up soon.

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer wishes

    ummhhh... I only talk about winter once in this poem, please clarify so I can work on it? I love that you're correcting me, I need it, but please tell ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    yes, it happens to me. With what i wear, lol. I'll be wearing green and my eyes turn a really pretty blue. also, this happens with my mood. if i'm ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sure, you could call it a white christmas.

    Lifeless cars rested on the sides of the roads, snow-covered and cold. All of them were dark and made me shiver, but i could never turn myself away. One after ...

    Dec 25, 2009


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby