User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: !! Needs a name, the one I had didn't fit it

    Now... I know it kind of sucks, but I've done some renovation and forgot about the version on here, using the old piece I had created on Word, a while ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inadequate

    :smt024 you really pulled me in. When I first started reading it, I was scared that it would end up all crazy and sad and I'd lose interest, but your ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    Your eyes bring me down as I stumble on your words. I can't help when you only tell me of my worth. You beat yourself up, but yet, you're the ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the walrus sings at midnight

    The walrus sings at midnight, in a shiny moon-shot glade. And though the notes are gentle, they tell a romancing escapade. A girl once love a lad here, A love ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The First Christmas (3)

    :smt024 As you wished, it's Fixed here! I'll try to pick some stuff out, but it's pretty great, really. I love it. The story is unraveling and I can see ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (3)

    :smt027 My cheese, chicka, you're really talented. I had a brother screaming at me while I read this and I still understood what was going on. I didn't really find ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    @Fruits: answering your question, I put four hands in the picture because I meant for there to be two people involved in the story behind it, thus the title "Romance." ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    okay, thanks. i thought so too, when i posted it on there i noticed it. :P thanks.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    hahahahahaha thanks

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    It's that darn scanner again! You should see my prototype, not this thing. The details are waaay better on the actual drawing. Thank you for the criticism. :P

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Okay, thanks. I need this stuff. The shading's better on the actual photo, I scanned it and some details were left unseen. Thanks. :P Gracias,

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Modern-day Sphinx

    I loved it, don't really have any criticism for it. (AGH I can't spell tonight!!!) May I ask what inspired you to draw this? Politics, TV, etc.?

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    Inspiration comes from the smallest things. Seeing a little girl with her father walking down the street, the little girl's arm reached as high as she could to hold her ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (2)

    Wow, Classy this is really good. You had me hooked. I don't think I blinked while reading it. this is my first time to thoroughly critique something, so I may ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    thank you. Yes, I overthought the rose when I drew it, thus the detail is not as... how do I put this... soft as I wanted it to be. I ...

    Dec 29, 2009


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer