User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when someone calls you one. Just kidding! You know you're a REAL nerd when you are famous on the internet for having the highest scores ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)

    :smt024 Hey, Amy! I'm not one for photos, but I'll try my best at reviewing what I can. Hope it helps, and I don't totally slash your style. :) ...numbering ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Clean Your Room

    hah, I find this as.. Clever. :) There's actually a poem quite like this, if you've ever heard of the books "Take me out of the bathtub"? Well.. criticism time... ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Queen of the Stars

    Beast. That's the word I'm going to use to describe this. I laugh. :smt040

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How to save your life: Chap. 2, Part 1

    :smt023 Love it! Professional, almost.

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ways to Make Things Happen

    Preface: I sit at my desk, fingers typing fast. Why I'm typing, I don't know, I really have no idea what to talk about on my blog for the day. ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Letters

    haha, Lydia, it's not "four words", for a thought you had me thinking I had a blonde moment. The title is "four letters", I beleive. :)

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: broken color

    :thud: (gasp) I loved it!!!!! :smt024 Cheeseballs, I was almost frightened by your superiority in poetry to me. My mind is blown. Here is my *attempt* at criticizing whatever I ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lovely Flowers

    Lips of blue and yellow, cups of nectar sweet; standing on green stilts, blooming with intensity. Lovely and powerful, they stand in the rain, collecting the water; beauty in nature's ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ever lasting Heart-beat

    :smt024 Hey! I loved your poem, but I don't think you had enough rhythm. I suppose that's how it's supposed to be, but the stanza is more like a paragraph, ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Letters

    Love. A word that is strong. Hate. A word that is thrown. Fear. A word that is dead. Best. A word that is only. Rest. A word that is slept. ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Foregone

    Thank you! And yes, I know it's in the wrong classification. I wanted to see how many people said that! :elephant:

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Foregone

    I understand your pain, after reading my last post, this should feel like a rather great gain. I'm informing you now, for the bravest of us all, I still will ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (4)

    :smt024 It was great, really. I guess I should review it... I should warn you, I'm in a rambunctious mood and wish to show it, so if you don't understand ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: !! Needs a name, the one I had didn't fit it

    Thanks everyone for the criticism! To tell the truth, this is a second body of a piece I had made earlier in the year. I was *kind of* trying to ...

    Jan 9, 2010


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100