User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Youh peoples are cops or something!! What's with all the questions? Is Scarlet a criminal? let me try... How long did you know this chick?!: Have you ever handled a ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I know!! Aren't the elephants AMAZING!! ** I get distracted by shiny things easily... ** Anyways, welcome to the site. If you need help, feel free to ask! Its easiest ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anatomy of a Shooter [2]

    Thank yahs!

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #1

    I never thought I'd say this but... I wish... to die. I guess I'll review this, first. I loved it! There's nothing really wrong with it other than the fact ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anatomy of a Shooter [2]

    Let's see... where were we?? Oh, yes.... ..I let a small gasp escape me as I took in what I was witnessing. A small movement in the corner of my ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cheating Death chapter one

    :smt024 Hey! Call me Fixed. First of all... That. Was. Elephant. :elephant: I have only two things to complain about. 1) You jumped around a little too much, you were ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Firelight

    It's supposed to be like that, frantic, jumping from one idea to the next, like a fire. Fires aren't very focused in on one spot, they kiss the air in ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    :smt024 Hey, fixed here! I'll just be picky, I guess. but struggle to realise the benefits of Fish. "realise" is spelled "realize" :) from a brief flick through of the ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Robsessed?

    Grin!! It's adorable!! I absolutely love this, because it's so right! Rob is G R O S S. I don't have any criticism. At all. Love, Fixed.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anatomy of a Shooter

    I'll start with the feet. You're supposed to be standing with your feet a hip's width apart. Your right foot, slightly in front of the other. Crouch on the balls ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thief of Roses

    :smt024 Hi. The name's Fixed. First of all, I thought your poem was very heartfelt, but overly dramatic. There were too many... abusively lovestruck phrases used here. Sorry to be ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    Omg! Classy, my eyes change colors, too! XD **For the make-up: I wasn't going for something out of Seventeen... But I'll take that as a compliment! :lol:

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Eyes!! My eyes!! XD

    I was playing around with make-up and my phone and pulled this out of it all. Enjoy! Here's an edited version... Which one's better?

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Firelight

    Beautiful-- in the light, on the contrary. Scorned quickly to dirt, burned silent to a speck, barriers of emptiness remain, nothing left intact. Smoldering dances, involuntary; you're pulled in, rays ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    ah, the lovely Google. I had been sharing my works on Facebook, and wanted real results, not just stuff my friends said. So I looked it up, and found this ...

    Jan 15, 2010


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela