User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossing the Street

    Interesting. Near the end of the poem, you wrote, "Maybe someday he'll open my eyes." Did you mean to say "his eyes" or is this talking about a revalation? haha, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: amazing girl

    Awh, Ellie, you beat me to him! *Kilo... she's no fun ;)* Haha... Love you Ellie

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the tale of the damned

    I will review :) Don't take anything bad.. Just go along carefully next time. This is all in good spirits

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossing the Street

    Okay, this needs a little help. Tear it up! A small hand, Holding Daddy's tight As they cross the street. The trust the hand projects Makes him want to tear ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the walrus sings at midnight

    haha you won't believe this but I actually was inspired to write this after reading 'The Highwayman'! the moonlight, in the moonlight, in the moonlight...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now everyone thinks too much of you and you are writing so much that it's sickening. I wish I could explain my ideas better.

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    ...exactly... lol

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    Bonnie walked in front of all the chaos and pushed the off button. A beeping sound erupted from her dog and Bella stared a hole through Bonnie's head. Then, the ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All Over

    All over the skies are filled with dew stricken winds that slap my face with icy bitterness. Your eyes flash with by passing street lights; dazzling as they are regularly ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    Can I have the muffin?1 I'm hungry anyways...:) :smt024 Okay, well, Fixed here! I shall review... One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of sharp pointy cliffs and ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anatomy of a Shooter [3]

    :elephant: Okay, I've changed them, just for you. Here's the excerpts from the part you wanted changed: I cut myself off. Something told me, in the back of my mind, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poison

    :smt024 Fixed here! I shall attempt to review... this thing you call 'fail' desolation to hiss. "to hiss" made me stop for a second. I was like, "wait, what?" Change ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Anatomy of a Shooter [3]

    I forced myself to walk towards the utility room one step at a time in front of a crowd that looked partially human... but I wasn't going to judge them. ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    If that's where it will be seen, do with it what you want.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Thank youh!! :elephant: Your post made my day. XD

    Jan 26, 2010


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria