User avatar

icanbefixed

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Fixed's Poetry Forum!

    New Week, New set of poems. This set shall be all about the weather, I swear it. Week 2, Day 1: Clouds On days similar to this, it's all I ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Fixed's Poetry Forum!

    Day 1: Vagrancy Vagrancy holds the hand of a heartfelt donor, and as the door to his-- the donor's-- house is held wide by his unaccompanied fingers, more than wind ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vagrancy

    Vagrancy holds the hand of a heartfelt donor, and as the door to his-- the donor's-- house is held wide by his unaccompanied fingers, more than wind comes gusting in. ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Cute poem (: there's not much I can do but laugh. Because you told me too. I feel like a dork for clicking on this and feeling evil and defiant, ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walls

    This is about my brother. He's been having problems in school and I'm a major eavesdropper. >:D "You're just a wall sometimes," Mother explains. She attempts to tame a wild ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    I can't see it. :'(

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hold the line, another call is coming

    this is beautiful. period, the end. wow. (:

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ahoy!

    So this poem is really cute, but the rhythm's just barely off. here are some words that *may* help (: they're in red italics. Walking toward the big cliff's edge, ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trip Me Again, Please

    I wrote this a couple months ago, but I thought, what the heck? It could use some help (: I realize now how long it took to fall for you. ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Help

    Wow, wow, wow. So you were able to literally and figuratively shape this poem. It's amazing. I don't even have criticism the first time through. The line breaks are a ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Animosity

    In the beginning, I realize the only thing I feared was fear itself. I witness a dark hole amass right before my deepening eyes-- the animosity of its existence is ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ask Me, I'm Fine

    Hey there, Spork. So, first of all. I like the subject of your poem as well! I think that with a little trimming (or adding, if it helps), it could ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I call

    this isn't really a review, but it's my opinion. LOVE IT(: and I wanted to go... "I pick up the phone: I say, 'Can you hear me now?' " XD

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    Silence is a line of thoughts threaded through your ears-- tied above a corner smile right next to your tears. Silence is a heated sound, it incinerates the mind, it ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    Imagine the smallest sliver of glass, smaller than a thread sliding straight through your stomach. That feeling you get right after you lean back too fast in a chair, or ...

    Feb 24, 2011


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight