User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Were She Not So Beautiful

    Wow. This is... amazing. *feels like Paula Abdul* You're writing is great, I love how you really let me see the thoughts in your head. I'm very vague in my ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    I live a lie - a constant dream, a hope of something daftly supreme. Some day I will see it again, the truth that held me in the wind. A ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    HUGS?! Where?! I want one! GROUP HUG!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams Of Love

    I don't want to bash anything on this! *glances* Just read through it out loud and make sure all of the commas are correctly placed. If you're pausing mid-sentence, it ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Antidi... ant... antidises... oh whatever!

    Antidisesta- blishmentarianist, a pointless but long noun.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: TankMan

    I'm jealous! You caught this moment beautifully! But... didn't the other man... get squished? Okay. I my crying became weeping as the man followed it's path, blocking it again. Aha! ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This isn't the best: You'll never know

    This poem should be a song! :) all you need is a nice guitar and a drum beat. Instant epicness. Hey, I'm Fixed. I'll be reviewing you today. First, I ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Kamas

    I think I'll leave Kamas to do the review... But thanks for sharing! You're rhyming scheme made it very hearfelt. Love, Fixed :smt027

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    how... What... You're amazing... I'm speechless. I have NO criticism, but I'd love to see the whole photo of the painting that was too big to scan. Puuh-lease! Love, Fixed ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Name Yet!!!! (needs one real bad!)

    Vast!! So... predatory? Nah.. threatening. Kilo, I loves your writing. I already reviewed this on your other profile. Lol. Love, Fixed :smt027

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happyness

    Dang, child!!!! I'm jealous.. You're waay too good :P I don't have anything to say, really, it's amazing. Other than the apostrophes in "can't", there's nothing wrong with it. Oh, ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you think of hooks for waking up every morning. (for example, "I wouldn't have woke up, except for the fact that there was an ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breathe

    "Breathe, Bonnie," Oh yeah, air. I let myself inhale; ecstasy at last. Somehow forgotten and freakishly foreign, the air's redemption is my reminder. I had a promise broken, it's pieces ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: pressure

    Nice poem, chief. I don't really have anything to say... yet another one of your poems brought me on the verge of tears. Good ones, though, because you're succeeding at ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Sare Agama

    We were in chat, and I decided to write in haikus... This is something I spun up, quickly and talented-ly. (lol) I think Sare's a beast, we all know it's ...

    Feb 17, 2010


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda