User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Texas is Bi-Polar

    thank you! ;) I was supposed to be doing my spanish homework instead of writing poems, thus, I wrote my poem in spanish.. don't you love being side-tracked?

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New. Lets have a party

    'tis all a dream, my sweet :) lol... these people are a little weird, but you gotta love that. Welcome to YWS. I'm fixed. :arrow: :smt027 that's me, the ninja ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get... your mom. - inserts a quarter with the state of Texas on it -

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Texas is Bi-Polar

    'Tis the Lone-Star State that I love so, and I'm not one to speak, but this Lone-Star State that I speak of doesn't have consistency. 'Twas yesterday, I reckon so, ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despicable

    I agree. I've been told I'm very vague in what I write, which to me is a good thing. A lot of times I write it to get the point ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A is For

    this is work of a higher being. *likes* I don't have anything to say about it! Thanks for showing :) Love, Fixed :smt027

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Ballad of Ole Red

    Oh, wow! You just decided to conjure this out of nowhere? (BY the way, I'm Fixed, I'll be reviewing you.) Okay. First thing's first, you're telling a story, so this ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Have A Question

    It certainly is a poem, but it's more like a Shel Silverstein poem or something. (Not that I've read much of her.) Bahaha, I'm pretty sure Shel Silverstein is male... ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despicable

    Why, thank you everyone! I've tried to switch it up a little to fix everyone's desires... is it any better?

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko Sketches

    It's lovely, but.. what's the square-lookin' thingie up in the center?

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Disguise

    Hey, call me Fixed. I'll be your reviewer today. :smt024 People think they're sincere Fake is all I see and hear The rhythm is weird in that second line... I ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Despicable

    I'm not really sure what this is, but it's hitting me hard on the chest, not even heeding my cries. Tearing me up, this one little feeling, one little doubt ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    thanks, ben! Yeah. it's one of those poems where I just sat down (with a friend in the room) and started writing. she sat there staring at me for half ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Wish

    My writing, so vague, it catches the eye a small but clearly written lie- its heart cold and barren white, the master of false alibi. A cactus sitting in the ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    There are a few word mistakes I caught, but those can be fixed. haha, since my name is icanbefixed, ... :D I thought that was funny.

    Mar 4, 2010


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec