User avatar

icanbefixed

  • Art & Photography Re: Comprehend/ Unfamiliar/Google Ad

    Hey there! Lovely works of art you've got going there. I'd like to say that I agree with DayDreams, the second one does look a heck of a lot like ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Little If In Space

    Hey! I can tell you worked very hard on this poem. It's well shaped and the idea is certainly developed. You put in good rhyming and had me in on ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Sheep

    This is good... :) Hey! I'm Fixed, and I'm here to fix your poem! ;) *see what I did there? hhahaha ;)* Your imagery was good, your detailing, too... now ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Cat Got His Whiskers-An Original Folktale

    Oh, dear! I might just have to review this, shan't I? *I don't make any sense talking like that* Hey! It's Fixed, here! :) I must say, you've done a ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pu##y Galore (Part 2)

    *likes* *wants more*

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Hey, I'm Fixed. I'll review this tonight. First of all, I would like to say that your description kind of had a crescendo there, towards the end. I sat for ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    I'm going to be brutally honest... it's cliche. I started reading this and automatically went into auto-pilot, just kind of rolling with it. But then I couldn't even do that. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    Okay. Thanks! Oh.. for the background information, I have an intro. If that doesn't help any, please PM me. I'll be sure to add it in soon!

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards: 1: Open Your Eyes

    Intro: My eyes cracked open. Even though I was sweating beads, a chill ran through me with the power of winter gusts. I shivered. A feverish feeling swept the last ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards

    Thanks! Yeah, I'll post more up (longer) soon. This was just the intro.

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fading Away

    Oh dear goodness! I love this! It's repetitive, but not redundant, if that makes sense. The emotion is perfect. That's all I have to say. It's good. Love, Fixed :smt027

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Canvas Room

    Oh. My. God. I was COMPLETELY captivated the whole time. I loved every minute of it. It was perfectly spread, making my emotions sway not unlike reeds in your descriptive ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Day Breaks Night to the Flying Serpent (Diction; Death.)

    Hello. I don't believe I caught the best part of your poem. It would please me if you went through and checked that it was readable. I absolutely loved how ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards

    INTRO Ferocity lashed out through my nerves. I desperately tried to escape from the grasping hands that cut me out of the air. Cold, malicious fingers dug into my arms, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)

    Wow... I'm left speechless. This is really good. I'm glad that you put it on here, deafwriter. I want more. I've found that I was practically blinded to what you ...

    Mar 24, 2010


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn