User avatar

iQuippie

  • Art & Photography Re: Fishbowl Head

    hahah! I loved it. This reminds me of my family, because, for some reason, I got stuck with a father and a sister who share this weird obsession with fishtanks. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Modest Mouse, I Can't Hear You!

    Holy marshmallow! :D This is incredible. I wish I had artistic talent... but this goes beyond anything I could ever imagine being able to do. And Modest Mouse too! Do0de. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something Random

    You have a fabulous camera, no? I envy that. These are all very cute (and high-quality). Overall, I really like them. The first and last ones are especially brilliant, and ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Does anyone want to tell me how to color just the flower? Because I don't know how to, but that would be pretty awesome if I could. Thanks for the ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Woot. Tell me what you think 'n' stuff.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Big Bad Bear

    You're too hard on yourself, man. If I could draw like that, I think I'd be an arrogant punk. See? I'm the lame one, for stealing lines from Burger King ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wall Painting

    ...and I quote: "I looove earth!" ^_^ nice job.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    That's incredible! I wish I could paint like that >_

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Lmao! Headless=my favorite :D Also, I think you may be surpressing some feelings that you need to get out, quick, before you kill someone! ^_-

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    Awwww :] They remind me of back in the day when the other second graders envied my sweet drawing skills... don't take that the wrong way, I just mean it ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    :D this is great. Im not great at critiquing artwork (or anything, for that matter), but I like em lots. Especially the Halloween one. He's cool/creepy!

    Oct 5, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year