User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    Ooh. Sounds painfully fun! I'll try it tonight.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    T_T Lindsay... you are a silly girl.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Evanescence is my favorite band ever. Amy Lee has an amazing voice. Plus, they do an amazing show. Tons of energy. I saw them last October.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Lindsay and Rupert Grint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Skillet or Flyleaf?

    FlyLeaf!!! XD

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Yipee! I was named, like, 3 times. You people rock my socks, ya know that? ^_^ It would also make me happy to meet these people too: PsychicNinja MiwaKi KibaLuvr ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    hmmm... Dragonfireash and Staring_At_ceiling That's all I got.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    T_T despite the fact that no one wants to meet me*sigh* I shall not be silenced. 1. Staring_At_Ceiling --Lindsay! (need I say more?) 2. aetLindling --psht. What a clown :] ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: TIME cover

    That issue is sitting on my coffee table! Me and my mom thought it was cool too.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    I'm listening to my mom talk on the phone :]

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Lol, thanks razorblade *accepts hug and smiles* I liked that shirt too. So much that I wore it when I was dying my hair. Poor, poor shirt... I vote glasses ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks Claudette!! Okay, so... Heeeeeeeeeeere's John- I mean Quippie!! Woot. Go me. Lol.

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    this is going to sound stupid, but... can someone please tell me how to post a pic on here?? *feels like a newbie* ... * is a newbie*

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    Okay, I wanted to post this because I couldn't reply to one of these in some other thing which I find totally unfair! *cries in corner, feeling left out* Anyways, ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    I'd rather hit a duck because cats are absolutely DISGUSTING when they get ran over. Pete Wentz or Johnny Depp (or if you're a guy... gosh, who do guys like?) ...

    Aug 25, 2007


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity