User avatar

iQuippie

  • Lyrics Re: Partners in Crime

    We go together like shotguns and regret, sitting in the shadows playing Russian Roulette. We go together like bitter hate and fire, cause and effect: the dialect of your desire. ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Lady, Leave Your Chaos At Home

    Uhh... I don't get it. What was it about and why was it so short?

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lessons in Anatomy

    I'm pretty amazed, seeing as things rarely make me physically shudder when I'm reading them. And I didn't even notice the lack of capitalization (don't worry about that though, it's ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He's So Gorgeous

    Hmm... The lion thing was kind of strange, in my opinion. Also, the repetition of "he's so gorgeous" annoyed me a bit, but what's worse is the cliche of the ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror (An acrostic poem)

    >.< I hate acrostic poems, so maybe it's not fair for me to critique this. But it seemed kind of short... and, don't take this the wrong way, but it ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Holding Onto Hope

    Wow. That was absolutely beautiful. Your metaphors were really great and I particularly admired this line: "A herd of guilt gallops into a field of thoughts". Very original. Quippie likey! ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    That's incredible! I wish I could paint like that >_

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me

    This was really good. The emotions run strong throughout it... it even kind of made me sick inside (in a good way ;)). Conventions: You see a smile on my ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Lmao! Headless=my favorite :D Also, I think you may be surpressing some feelings that you need to get out, quick, before you kill someone! ^_-

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    Awwww :] They remind me of back in the day when the other second graders envied my sweet drawing skills... don't take that the wrong way, I just mean it ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate Acrostic Poems (Winter)

    W inter whispered sweet hellos, seraphim in perfect tune sang a chorus like a dream, nocturne of a silver moon. I n the darkest depths of night, ghostly crystals kissed ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shorts

    I loved this! There were a couple of typos that made me go "huh?" "My prince will come on his shiny white house" should be "My prince will come on ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halloween

    Gah! Did you have to ruin the whole thing with the title "Halloween"?! *grumbles* I loved the content, and I almost didn't read it because of the name... well, what ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories of you.

    *sigh* I really hate it when people make "I" lowercase, so please fix that. Also... "Guess it's a tie between you and Paul"? Well that's just great, unless my name ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to San Francisco

    Firstly, let me say I loved it. Your imagery makes me feel as though I have actually been to San Fransico (I haven't) and it makes me feel like buying ...

    Oct 28, 2007


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus