User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ somehow got himself situated on my friends list... -_^

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only Way to Cope

    This was pretty good I thought. One thing confused me: by the fifth stanza, your rhyme scheme had suddenly changed. It's not bad I guess... it just took me by ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The Making of Tears.

    Mm... that was excellent. Really original and interesting. I especially love the ending. Great work. --Quippie

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    I love these, so Im going to do it. Even though I already have done this before. Opening Credits: Misery Business - Paramore First Date: The Rock Show - Blink182 ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^wants to start dancing

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Was wrong about my secret identity. (I'm really Shiny Eyes Girl +_+)

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Has a sweet avatar.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Strange conversation thread

    Lmao! Don't swallow the Aqua Dots!!! So, these aren't from today, but... whatever, it's early, I haven't had any profound conversation today. Dad: Why don't you eat some of these ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you get killed in the epic battle in "The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe". I wish someone else would do my chores for me, and I'd still ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is probably being brainwashed by myself and Michael Jackson. < just got the sudden urge to dance and scream (that's what j-pop does to me) v is only part ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anagram Fun

    XD this looks like fun... What can we do with Olivia Katrisse? Hmmm... --A riskiest viola --Saki air violist --Eat ravioli, skis! --Sail, savior tike. --A lose trivia ski --A ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Is right about not knowing what naked juice is. < will not be eating turkey tomorrow. v will start dancing when s/he reads this (I dunno...)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your job sucks, your girl leaves you, your dog gets run over by a car, and life sucks in general. Ugggh. I wish he would ask me out!

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Who you are

    Oo, I liked it. It's kind of cliche in spots, but overall, I really liked it; plus, it's got humungo potential for sweet song-age. I'd listen to it.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ayra's attempt at poetry- Nameless

    Pretty good for a first attempt. I liked this part a lot: My fear, my anger. My fault. I do agree that it wasn't all that exciting or special, though, ...

    Nov 15, 2007


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz