User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but he eats your head, and then you die. I wish I could figure out how to import video from my camera onto my computer.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Coffee

    Aha! Yes! This is, by far, my favorite of your songs. It seems like it would be a fun song to sing, despite the fact that it's about how life ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you drop it into a volcano. Oops. I wish I was a good dancer.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but theyre all useless, as they are out of lead, broken, out of ink, etc. I wish for potato chips! :D

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartbreaks and Headaches

    I kind of liked the first verse, actually, but I think the second one went too far. You're being a little overdramatic here. Might you be... bipolar? Check it out, ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that cherry coke tasted like ginger.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but he understands nothing else. I wish that I could ask for help without feeling like Im a loser.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then life means absolutely nothing, and you die. And don't even say that's what you wanted. I wish people would stop calling me emo.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Other Re: Emo (Revised)

    Argh, I hate it when people complain about being called emo, and then call themselves emo. Does that make sense to you? Not trying to insult you... So basically, I ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you find that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I wish this game wasn't making me so depressed. >.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it's not forever. And trust me, it's not. I wish I could just friggin get over myself!

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you carved it into a much more painful place... >.< ouch. I wish people would stop staring at me all the time.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Meteor

    I like it! It reminded me of Jack's Mannequin... uh, a lot of people don't like them, so if you don't, it was meant to be a compliment, either way. ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Gaia

    :D I loved it!! I can hear this one as a song. You had pretty good rythm. And this is my favorite part: Oh, I'll shout out loud It won't ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Poetry in Motion

    Hmm... I agree with Kit, about the Skin On Skin feel, which is good because I really love that song. Alas, I have a few complaints. 1. you rhymed everyday ...

    Dec 24, 2007


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office