User avatar

iQuippie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty

    Uh... hmm... at the expense of being shunned from the rest of your audience, I have to say, I was a wee bit disappointed. *braces for tomato ammo* Well, I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    Omg... this is soooo cool! I can learn while feeding hungry people?? Why has nobody told me this?! I have found entertainment...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Wall Painting

    ...and I quote: "I looove earth!" ^_^ nice job.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smoke (your worries away)

    Hmm... good message, but you could have said it better. More poetically maybe? Ehh? *nudge* Ehem. "You know your killing yourself," "Your" should be "you're". Umm so yeah. This was ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Zomg. This is brilliant. ^.^ Well, YWS is amazing, we all know that. It's done wonders for me, and even wonders for my writing. *sniffles* Thank you all so much. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 4: The Lands of Crayolla

    ...LMAO! Okay, so without a doubt, I totally pwn all the other crit-er's before me on this one. I don't have to have a reason for that. Just trust me ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 3

    Oh my goodnessies. This is the cooliest, most hard to understand, yet somehow incredibly awesome (rated PEEGEE) story, I have ever read... yo! ^__^ This is my favorite part: Robert ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Yes, but the cord snaps instantly. Thus... making the indestructable thing... not true...? Granted, but you have so many ideas, your head explodes. :] I wish I had some nice, ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your guitar breaks and the world suddenly has a shortage of guitars, and in all the chaos of rioting and whatnot, you're left sitting sadly on a streetcorner ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is a lot like Hate

    That... wasn't what that was supposed to mean... but I'll take it. >_

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Hey Baby -- crappy title maybe you guys can help me with it

    Ehh I don't exactly get what's going on here. Maybe it's just me though... The Hey Baby has got to go though; it's already a No Doubt song. >.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to A Stale Pastry

    Ahahahaha! Simply remarkable. That's all I have to say about that. :]

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is a lot like Hate

    You're so selfish, silly, stupid; no one knows that we're still friends. I recall when I first met you- I'll regret it to the end. When you took me, stole ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Glitter

    Hmm... pretty good, but it was really short. I think you'd need more verses to make a song, no? Interesting topic. Originality is always a plus. Umm... punctuation? And there ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it's a sucky life anyway. I wish I didn't have to go back to school.

    Dec 30, 2007


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb