User avatar

iQuippie

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    8/10. Pretty... :]

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10. I've heard that somewhere...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Um... 6/10? I don't know... >_

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10, because Twilight is amazing :]

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10. It's... neato. :D

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus Fermented on Saturday

    I liked this a lot. ^_^ I'm not quite sure how, but the lack of emotion brought up... emotion. Something about how she's in some cold lifeless stone tomb both ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This World Is Mad

    Mkay. So this poem has some potential. But it also has a few major problems. 1. Punctuation, por favor? It'd make this a lot easier to read. 2. Maybe it's ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Screaming Underwater.

    Tape over my mouth. Not like I'd care. Scratch it all out; I was never there. As far as we see, There's nothing to see. Ignore it all, Just ignore ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Process.

    Wow. This was creepy... I don't think I'll ever look at a potato the same way again o.O Good job on vocabulary usage n stuff though. Very nice.

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Person dieing....

    Wow... Spell check, por favor. Also, I want to see more originality, because as it is, this makes me feel absolutely nothing. One more thing: what in the world is ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment (for you)

    Oo. I liked it a lot. I especially liked the repeated verse, as it was powerful in its simplicity. However, my favorite part was the final verse. Cause it was... ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    Alright. This isn't... horrible. It's just kind of... ehh. 1. Please fix your title. "Tree" would suffice, but "Please Read My Work!!!" doesn't work. "Buds then leaves are on your ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it kicks you in the face, calls you a bunch of mean names, and then gallops off into the sunset, taking your fruitsnacks with it. You totally set ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Rose

    :D I liked it. You could replace more of the "My rose"s with pronouns though. And... whatever happened to punctuation? It is your friend! Cherish it! Oh. In the future, ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 5

    Oooh... Perverted much? hehe. Yes. But it was... furry and cute. ^.^ Quippie like.

    Jan 2, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain