User avatar

iQuippie

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Yellow Pages

    I really liked this poem, but... for some reason, the last sentence seems like a weakness, in my opinion. I think it's the way you used "sometimes I think" twice ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    The day is young, The tulips sprung, Bright and colorful they are; Like patches of Mother earth's love, For she is never far. The warm, sweet night Sings lullabies To ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to a rainy Scene (edited)

    The highway is a blur, rain-washed marker on a paper one shade lighter than the road itself. The hum of life is surprising to find in such a dead city, ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: would you cry?

    Let me ask you this, my dear: Would you let me fall Into the dark and fade away? Would you care at all? Would you call out, Scream, or shout? ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    I liked how the title was longer than the actual poem. :)

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    Falling Down forever, it seems No way out and no way to return. Spinning Into hallowed nowheres Like love for nobody, like concern. Dreaming Of another world apart, Of silent ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    The snow fell down upon our town, Silence in its path. It left its mark on darkened hearts, Consumed up in its wrath. The memories all washed away Of children ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As Beautiful...

    If I could make the world as beautiful as you, I'd write the whole world over, Make the skies a bluer blue. There would be no more hatred, No visions ...

    Aug 22, 2007


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain